TK Works With You Every Step of the Way
At TK, we never promise something we know we can't deliver. We have been building our homes for over a decade, so we know exactly how long every phase of the construction process takes. In fact, we have fine-tuned and streamlined our construction schedules down to the day. This means we have all necessary materials purchased ahead-of-time and delivered on-site just as they are needed. Again, our unique position as the #1 homebuilder of our kind allows us to take advantage of large-volume discounts, which means greater value for you.
Under normal circumstances, no unusual delays will slow down the construction process and push-back your completion date. Plus, our production team keeps you informed and involved with the day-to-day progress of your new home.
THE TK PROCESS
- Meet with TK Sales Consultant to outline your specific needs
- Select from the TK portfolio of model home designs
- Discuss personalization options to meet your unique lifestyle
Sell Existing Home/Find Ideal Lot
- Complete paperwork to secure your position on our "Priority Waiting List"
- Make final changes to blueprint
- Send to headquarters for approval and CAD drawings
If you need help finding a lender in your area, TK can help. We have formed strategic relationships with the best construction lenders in each state we service. We will not only help you find the best lender for you, we will also help you every step of the way.
(once financing has been pre-approved and location of septic determined)
- Confirm placement of home on site
- Address any site related questions
- Obtain building permits (TK at cost)
- Install temporary electric & driveway (TK at cost)
- Soil test if required
- Builder's Risk Insurance (included in TK finance package)
- Arrange for construction water (TK at cost)
- Survey & plot plan
- Clear lot
- Loan closing
- Complete color selections
- Secure your spot in our building schedule
- Clarify any changes if necessary
- Confirm framing date and completion date
- TK builds your home
- Customer completes sitework improvements during construction
- Customer arranges for utility hook-ups
- Customer provides temporary heat (if required)
- Final inspection by TK production personnel
- Final acceptance by Homeowner
- Certificate of Occupancy by owner (if required)
- 3-year service warranty
- 1 year walk through
- Other service/warranty as needed
The Final, Fantastic Result: A Lot More Home On Your Lot!
As you can see, TK Constructors can build you a lot more home on your lot than you ever expected. And with TK Constructors handling your project, you can rest assured that you are taking advantage of the highest quality materials and workmanship at the best value. We hope you enjoy getting a lot more home on your lot!